Your privacy is important to the Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning (CTTL) and Neuroteach Global (NTG). This Privacy Statement is meant to help you understand what data we collect, why we collect it, what we do with it, and the choices available to you when using any of our websites, products, products, or other services. Our privacy program adheres to the following overarching principles to guide our collection, use and protection of personal information: Notice and Choice; Information Access; Information Integrity and Purpose Limitation; Information Security; Accountability and Onward Transfer; and Responding to Inquiries and Enforcement.
CTTL and Its SubsidiariesThe CTTL’s mission is to create and innovate in the field of Mind, Brain and Education Science research to allow teachers to maximize their effectiveness and students to achieve their highest potential. For this purpose, we have a legitimate interest in sharing your personal information among the CTTL entities.
- The Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning
- Neuroteach Global
- The D!Lab
Personal Information We CollectWe collect information from you at various times including when you visit our websites, use our products and services, participate in research, or participate in marketing or other promotions, such as contests. We also gather information from other schools, from funding and donor organizations, and from other affiliated organizations. We also collect information about your use of our websites to improve your experience and the experience of all our visitors. Generally, we do not collect sensitive information about you unless required by law. Sensitive information includes information relating to: race, political and religious beliefs; sexual orientation and sexual life; criminal convictions; membership of professional or trade unions; biometric and health information; or information about your affiliation with certain organizations, such as professional associations.
Our Use of Personal InformationGenerally, the CTTL and NTG processes your personal information through automated and other means for the following purposes:
- to administer the NTG product, our academies, other products, services, and events;
- to recommend programs that might interest you;
- to provide customized information to you regarding our products, services, events, or interests and motivations;
- to conduct research and surveys;
- to enhance, improve, and develop our products and services;
- to operate our business;
- to communicate with you and for marketing, promotional, and advertising purposes;
- to improve our websites; and
- for the purposes described in the Processing and Sharing Your Personal Information section.
Processing and Sharing your Personal InformationWe process, transfer, and share your personal information to complete any transaction, to improve our products and services, for marketing and promotional purposes, research and product development, event related activities, and to provide customized information to you regarding graduate management education. We also use personal information to provide any product or service you have requested or authorized. For example, when you register for the Academy or Neuroteach Global, we share your information with our delivery provider to register you for the course and for our provider to deliver and score the missions on our behalf. We also process, transfer, and share your personal information:
- to protect and maintain the security of:
- our products and services and their users;
- our partners, donors, and member organizations; and
- organizations that receive reports and other information
- to prevent or detect fraud or other unlawful activity;
- when compelled by law to do so (such as by court order, investigation, or subpoena) or as required by legal proceedings (including defense of legal claims);
- as part of a corporate transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets, or an equity investment that result in a new subsidiary or corporate affiliate of CTTL or NTG™; or
- for the purposes described in the Our Use of Personal Information section.
- with your consent;
- in order to fulfill our obligations to you;
- for the legitimate purpose of operating our business including to improve and develop our products and services, for fraud prevention, for research, and improving your experiences; and/or
- as otherwise in compliance with law.