Neuroteach Global Access Program
FREE ACCESS TO SCIENCE OF LEARNING PROGRAMS FOR TEACHERS AND STUDENTS
The Neuroteach Global Access Program was created in late 2020 as a way to support public schools and districts throughout the United States in recovering from the academic, social, and emotional impact of COVID-19. With continued grant funding, the CTTL is able to continue its support of teachers and expand its direct support of students by offering complimentary access to the newly launched online learning strategies course – Neuroteach Global Student.
Elevating a teacher’s understanding of the Science of Learning enhances their ability to adapt, adjust, and accelerate learning for students as they work toward meeting defined outcomes. Providing students with learning strategies rooted in the Science of Learning can help them to identify current areas of strengths and challenges, and build self-efficacy.
The Neuroteach Global Access Program offers cohorts of 25-40 teachers from the same school or district complimentary licenses to three online micro-courses for one year. These micro-courses are self-paced, professional learning experiences centered in Mind, Brain, and Education (MBE) Science (also referred to as the Science of Learning). By completing these courses, teachers can bring the most promising research and strategies in how a student’s brain learns, changes, and thrives directly into the classroom with specific practices to elevate teacher effectiveness, student achievement, and the whole child’s school experience.
With this opportunity, schools can work toward applying a research-informed lens to student success from the perspective of both teachers and students. Schools participating in the Access Program can receive up to 50 free licenses to Neuroteach Global Student for learners in grades six through 12 for one year.
“I have been an educator for nine years. My knowledge of MBE Science has had a profound impact on my teaching. It informs and reaffirms every decision I make in the classroom and in my planning. I also explicitly talk to my students about the brain and why we do certain activities as a class. So far this year we have discussed their amygdala, metacognition, the forgetting curve, and much more.” – Molly Magner, Math Teacher, NTG Mission Grader
NEUROTEACH GLOBAL BENEFITSThe benefits to schools and teachers who participate in the program include:
- Ability to bring the most promising research and strategies in the Science of Learning to the school or district
- Flexibility in identifying and selecting a track that aligns best with your school’s overall learning and academic objectives, priorities, goals, or challenges
- Maintain the continuity of professional development conveniently and safely with this mobile-friendly online learning experience
- Asynchronous professional development that can be done anytime and anywhere
- Connection to a global network of teachers for support and sharing classroom practices based on how the brain learns.
- Ability to earn 7.5 hours of certified professional learning experiences or a micro-credential that can be applied to state or district CEU requirements
“It was an enriching experience that didn’t take a large time commitment – which I think is the perfect mix for teachers!” – Deanna Detmer, Science Teacher
NEUROTEACH GLOBAL REQUIREMENTS
The program is geared toward middle, high school, and community college teachers in public schools or districts in the United States. Schools or districts who want to participate agree to:
- Recruit 25-40 educators who can commit to completing one track (three micro-courses ~ 10 hours) in Neuroteach Global over a one-year period.
- Launch this professional learning experience with a 30-minute virtual webinar led by The CTTL
- Take the 7-minute NeuroEducation Confidence Diagnostic as a pre- and post-measurement of MBE research, strategies, and confidence to translate it to their classroom work with individual students.
- Collaborate with the CTTL team to review pre- and post- diagnostic reports and evaluate the impact on teachers and students.
“As a micro-course designed with the busy teacher in mind, Neuroteach Global hits the mark. Its simple, concise approach introduces and examines topics clearly and in a way that makes the content accessible, engaging, and memorable. The course provides a well-designed entry point for teachers into Science of Learning concepts and is an innovative and engaging way to deliver professional development.” – Fatima Jibril, International Society for Technology in Education
NEUROTEACH GLOBAL STUDENT BENEFITS
The benefits to students who participate in the program include:
- Lessons developed by a team of classroom teachers with input from students and researchers
- Real-world learning strategies to apply to current schoolwork
- Brain Lab experiments to see how well each strategy works, and support to help students adapt it to their needs
- Help with planning how to apply learning, unpacking how it went, and what might come next
NEUROTEACH GLOBAL STUDENT REQUIREMENTS
The program is geared toward students in grades 6-12 and college freshman. Schools participating in the program agree to:
- Identify up to 50 students who will commit to completing the six modules within an academic year
- Identify faculty or advisors who will support the student participants
- Commit to at least 30-45 minutes per week of course work or discussion as a group
- Launch this experience with a 20-30 minute webinar led by the CTTL
Students participating in the program agree to:
- Complete the six modules in the course within one academic year.
- Complete a feedback survey to the CTTL reflecting on the impact of the course on learning and achievement.
The CTTL will support all participating schools, teachers, and students by:
- Offering data-informed guidance on selecting courses based on personal, school, or district-wide goals and strategic initiatives
- Providing a free one-year license to course content for participants
- Leading a free virtual workshop to launch participants into their courses
- Providing consistent client support to keep participants on track to course completion
- One-on-one individual support and feedback for teachers from teachers with credentials in MBE
- Collecting analyzing and reporting on data for progress updates
- Support on communicating the school or district’s commitment to innovative, research-informed professionals to elevate student achievement and well-being
To request additional information about the program, or for a guided demo of Neuroteach Global or Neuroteach Global Student, please complete this form and a member of our team will follow up with you. You can also email specific questions to Chavonne Primus, Director of Client Services and Operations, at email@example.com.